International students

If you are an international student on a student visa, you must ensure that you are enrolled in a full time load of 24 credit points for each semester to ensure compliance with your student visa conditions.

If you want to enrol in less than 24 credit points per semester, you must get permission to under load.

Course work students: Submit enquiries and application via

Higher Degrees by Research students

Research and Graduate Programs office: (03) 9905 3926 or email