Thinking about what to make for your next meal? Check out the recipes and our recipe videos below for some inspiration!
- Overnight Oats makes a simple and hearty breakfast. Make it in advance and store them in individual containers for a quick and easy breakfast.
- Mushroom and tomato frittata make a quick and easy breakfast. Add some extra vegetables, and some smoked salmon or lean ham if you like!
- Baked eggs with beans and greens is delicious, warm and hearty, making it the perfect breakfast to start the day. Make it vegetarian by leaving out the sausage, and serve it with wholegrain bread.
- Roasted chickpeas make a fun and delicious snack. Get creative and roast them with herbs and spices of your choice.
- Chia pudding is a easy and delicious snack that can be eaten on the go. Make it with a milk of your choice, and top it with some fruits and nuts! If you're using a milk alternative, try to choose those that have been fortified with calcium.
- Pico de gallo is fresh, tangy and delicious! Enjoy it with some baked tortilla chips or rice crackers.
Quick and easy meals
- Chili con carne is packed with veggies and ready in 40 minutes. Cook the mince and serve it with yoghurt and some baked tortilla chips.
- Beef stir fry is simple yet delicious, making it the perfect dinner after a busy workday. Spruce it up with lots of vegetables, serve it with rice and enjoy!
- Basil and parmesan crumbed salmon is packed with flavour and easy to prepare. Serve it with some garden salad and wholegrain bread rolls for a quick and delicious meal.
- Pumpkin soup is simple and flavourful, making it perfect for cold nights. Serve it with some bread on the side.
- Chicken minestrone soup can be easily made vegetarian. Swap the chicken and chicken stock out for beans and vegetable stock and serve it with a sprinkle of parmesan.
- Moroccan sweet potato, carrot and chickpea soup is packed with flavour and is easy to prepare. Perfect dish for a cold night!
- Vietnamese chicken noodle salad is light and fresh, making the perfect meal for a hot summer day.
- Watermelon and haloumi salad makes a refreshing summer salad that's perfect for sharing.
- Roasted pumpkin cous cous salad makes a great side or stand alone dish. Jazz it up with extra handfuls of vegetables of your choice for some extra crunch.
Cold weather comfort food
- Lentil bolognese takes a twist on the classic spaghetti bolognese. It's hearty, delicious and is ready in 20 minutes.
- Chicken, leek and potato pie is a crowd favourite and is easy to prepare. Serve it with some salad on the side.
- Hearty beef casserole has plenty of vegetables and is absolutely delicious. Enjoy with mashed potato, roasted vegetables or some good old crusty bread.
- Ricotta pancakes are light, fluffy and delicious. Serve it with some yoghurt, fruits and honey. What a delicious treat!
- Homemade muesli bars are crunchy, sweet and easy to make. Make it in advance and enjoy!
- Apple and blueberry shortcake pie is topped with a lovely golden crust and is filled with perfectly cooked apples and blueberries, making it the perfect afternoon tea treat for you and your family.