Nutrition Consultations (BASE)
The Monash Nutrition Clinic offers individual nutrition and dietetic consultations at a reduced rate, run by an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD). This is used as a teaching clinic for students enrolled in the Masters of Dietetics course. All consultations are conducted by a qualified dietitian; students are able to observe and occasionally participate.
The clinic offers high quality consultations on a range of nutrition issues including:
- General healthy eating
- Weight loss
- IBS and food intolerances
- Bone health
- Nutrition for children and adolescents
- Chronic disease management
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Cholesterol and blood pressure management
The Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Food also offers specialist Sports Nutrition and body composition and bone density assessment (by DXA) please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Concession (student or pensioner)
- Initial appointment (45 mins) $20
- Review (30 mins) $10
- All others
- Initial appointment (45 mins) $50
- Review (30 mins) $25
- Body composition analysis (height, weight, body fat on SECA) $15
To make a booking call 03 9902 4270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No referral is necessary. Please note that Monash Nutrition Clinic is currently conducting sessions via telephone or teleconference (zoom) until further notice.
If you have an illness such as diabetes, obesity or high cholesterol, you may be eligible for free treatment under an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan. Please discuss this with your GP prior to making a booking.