Race virtually around 65 global locations and track your steps, calories and a range of activities. Starting on the 8th September, the challenge will run over 10 weeks. Registrations for the challenge have now closed.
The 2016 challenge is being facilitated by Stepathlon, a year-long employee wellness program focused on achieving better physical and mental health through fun, engaging and sustainable activities. To access the Stepathlon site and log your steps, click here.
Some of the key features of the new challenge include the ability to:
- Access a great hub of additional motivational and engagement tools such as contests, challenges, quizzes, tips, resources, advice, information and some great fun pages
- Compete not only against your own team members, but the wider Monash team community and other universities.
- Directly sync from devices like Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, Moves, etc,
- Convert up to 12 activities including swimming, cycling, weights and yoga etc
- Win some great prizes by earning step points when filling in daily quizzes
- Enter weekly competitions and go into the draw to win some great prizes
- Access a 12-month program where each month we tackle a new theme, from nutrition to getting active with your family.
- Continue to track your steps until August 2017 to challenge yourself
How to log your steps
Click here to access the Stepathlon site and log your steps
How to walk 10,000 steps every day
Click here for some great ideas on how to get those steps up.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any queries regarding the challenge, please read the FAQs
Stepathlon How to Guide
Want to know more about how to use Stepathlon and take advantage of the many functions available, click here.
Prizes and Giveaways
Don't miss your chance to win some great prizes during the challenge.
For information regarding the handling of your personal information refer to:
In submitting your team registration you will be providing the personal information of others (eg. the names and contact details of your team members) you are encouraged to inform them that:
- you are disclosing that information to Monash University,
- they can access that information by contacting the Monash University Privacy Officer.
Don’t have a team?
Contact email@example.com and you will be placed in a team.
If you have any questions about the challenge please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up-to date with the latest information on our Facebook page