Registration for the new 2016 Monash 10,000 steps challenge: ‘Around the World in 75 Days’ is now open. Race virtually around 65 global locations and track your steps, calories and a range of activities. Starting on the 8th September, the challenge will run over 10 weeks. Register your team now to join in the fun!
The 2016 challenge will be facilitated by Stepathlon, a year-long employee wellness program focused on achieving better physical and mental health through fun, engaging and sustainable activities.
In this year’s program, participants will form teams of five (5), including team captain (instead of teams of eight as in previous years)
Some of the key features of the new challenge include the ability to:
- Access a great hub of additional motivational and engagement tools such as contests, challenges, quizzes, tips, resources, advice, information and some great fun pages
- Compete not only against your own team members, but the wider Monash team community and other universities.
- Directly sync from devices like Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, Moves, etc,
- Convert up to 12 activities including swimming, cycling, weights and yoga etc
- Win some great prizes by earning step points when filling in daily quizzes
- Enter weekly competitions and go into the draw to win some great prizes
- Access a 12-month program where each month we tackle a new theme, from nutrition to getting active with your family.
- Continue to track your steps until August 2017 to challenge yourself
Register for the 2016 Monash 10,000 Steps Challenge: ‘Around the World in 75 Days’
Registrations close on August 26th
If you have any questions about the challenge please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up-to date with the latest information on our Facebook page