Monash Wellbeing is currently recruiting staff members to take on the role as Wellbeing champions. The role helps contribute to building a healthier Monash community by promoting and providing input into the Wellbeing at Monash Program.
- Represent employees and provide feedback relating to improving occupational health and wellbeing at Monash
- Actively promote the Wellbeing at Monash program, whilst highlighting benefits of participation
- Communicate and discuss Wellbeing at Monash program information and initiatives with employees and at staff meetings
Please ensure that you have supervisor support to undertake this voluntary role.
- Advocate and contribute to building a healthier Monash community
- Opportunity to provide feedback about barriers and issues
- Opportunity to have input into programs, services and campus events
- First knowledge of upcoming Wellbeing at Monash activities
- Invitations to events and special offers
Current Wellbeing Champions
This google sheet shows the current list of wellbeing champions in your area.
To find out more information about becoming a Wellbeing Champion for your work area, email: email@example.com