Excellent - education
- build knowledge and capabilities to understand and meet the future demands of the fields and professions studied – professions of and for the future;
- encourage understanding and ability to contribute to the ideas and debates surrounding climate change, geopolitical security and thriving communities, and the objectives of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – sustainability focus;
- support abilities to learn and adapt to changing circumstances, to communicate with others about key knowledge and skills, and to engage collaboratively to shape outcomes and solutions – employability and leadership skills;
- build recognition and appreciation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander experience and knowledge, and of Indigenous peoples in the Indo-Pacific – cultural enhancement; and
- provide rich learning experiences for students that:
- foster deep engagement across international borders and with other cultures, particularly through Monash campuses across the world – global immersion;
- develop and enhance the generation of innovative ideas and projects, individually or in teams – enterprising and resourceful experimentation.