- ensure diversified student and staff populations to encourage international perspectives and cultures in its research, education and services – diversification;
- ensure that students and staff have development of cultural competence to understand and engage effectively with multiple communities and groups within our campuses and across the nations where we work and study – cultural competence and global immersion;
- foster mobility and strong links across campuses and with partner institutions across the world to build understanding and collaboration on research and education across nations, including globally mobile degrees – global mobility;
- enhance international networks and alliances of academic and industry partners to address solutions to key global challenges through our education and research – networks of excellence; and
- ensure the commitment to international benchmarks in relation to quality, sustainability and impact are reflected in our research, education and services – international performance benchmarks.