Our commitment to eliminating race-based discrimination towards Indigenous Australians
- Challenge prejudiced thinking, including through the continued delivery of cultural safety and anti-racism training to students and staff.
- Recognise the cultural load as an extra burden placed on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, students and community, and provide appropriate support and adjustments to mitigate this.
- Refine and uphold best practice Indigenous research systems and practices alongside growing, attracting and retaining Indigenous research talent.
- Decolonise and Indigenise course design, curriculum content and teaching methodologies, ensuring a wide range of diverse perspectives and voices are represented.
- Develop strategies to address race-based discrimination towards Indigenous Peoples across our network of international campuses.