Get a hands-on view of Monash Peninsula campus at open day
Ever wondered what it’s like to be in the thick of an emergency situation as a paramedic? At this year’s Monash University Peninsula campus Open Day, Saturday 5 August, a simulated trauma accident will take place, giving visitors a close-up look at what it’s like to be a first responder.
Monash Peninsula campus Open Day, 10.00am to 3.00pm, gives aspiring students the opportunity to find out about courses on offer, explore the campus and learn about university life.
There will be physiotherapy demonstrations, tours of the nursing simulation lab, and prospective students can take a career personality assessment to help with career planning.
While the day is aimed at prospective students, everyone is welcome to tour the campus facilities, including award-winning student accommodation precincts, and talk with staff and current students about career options, overseas study and scholarships.
Free entertainment and food will be on offer so bring your family and friends and enjoy all the campus has to offer.
Prospective students are encouraged to plan ahead to make the most of their visit by visiting Monash University Open Day.
At Monash Peninsula Open Day you can:
- Meet our region’s future paramedics at work in a simulated trauma scenario.
- Visit our photo booth to view your future self
- Watch our midwifery students in action as they showcase life's most magical moment – what happens in the delivery room - as they demonstrate routine birthing procedures
- Join our staff and students in the science lab and take part in exciting and interactive science activities
- Meet with our education ambassadors and hear first-hand about studying education
- Meet with our staff and students to find out more about finance and economics. Learn about your study options and career opportunities
Monash University Peninsula campus offers:
- A rich and broad range of options with lots of choice and flexibility
- Students can choose the route best suited to their professional and personal goals
- All options lead to expertise and depth of study
- Students are empowered with choice, including the option to specialise directly from school
- Courses provide efficient pathways to employment or postgraduate study
- Find out about volunteering opportunities and all the other non-curricular activities you can do
About Monash University
Monash University is the largest university in Australia and ranked in the top one per cent of world universities. It has earned an enviable national and international reputation for research and teaching excellence, and is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight research-intensive universities and the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centres and Medical Universities.