Getting help and support

We’re here to support you, whether you’re seeking counselling, medical help, impartial advice on reporting an incident or problem behaviour, or guidance on how to stay safe online.

As well as the broad range of support services offered here at Monash, you’ll find links to services provided by other organisations.

Counselling support

Sexual harm support

Victims of Crime

Victims of Crime is a Victorian Government service offering free information and support for people who have been affected by a crime, such as sexual assault. They can advise you on reporting a crime, help you find other support services, provide you with information about the justice system and the court process in Victoria, and help you apply for compensation and financial assistance.

For more information:

Financial assistance and compensation

If you've been affected by a crime, you may be eligible for financial assistance or compensation from the offender. For more information on how to apply:

Online safety issues

Monash health and wellbeing

Internal support from Monash

The Safer Community Unit (SCU) is here to make sure you’re safe and protected. If you’re in trouble or you’ve witnessed concerning behaviour and you’re not sure what to do, our SCU officers will listen impartially to your concerns, help you find the support you need, and provide advice on reporting an incident or concerning behaviour.

Legal support

Indigenous support services

Other Monash services