Thriving Communities: Living well and living well together
Living well and together requires an understanding of the intersecting medical, health, technological and systemic social issues we face - and the solutions we need to address them.
- Advancing and translating evidence to improve outcomes across the life course, from maternal health to ageing
- Improving health and wellbeing for First Nations People
- Creating healthier workplaces
- Equipping smarter health systems for data-driven improvement
- Building partnerships and co-designing solutions
- Education, training and a future-proof health workforce