Watch the LTB come together
The Learning and Teaching Building is located in the southern precinct of the Clayton campus, on Wellington Road by the bus interchange.
Construction will be delivered in stages, as outlined below.
Main Works – Stage C: April 2016 to early 2018
- Basement car park construction – open January 2018
- LTB construction
- Existing bus interchange remains in place
Main Works – Stage D: early to mid-2018
- Bus interchange works
- Completion of LTB
Stages A and B were delivered on schedule from December 2015 to March 2016.
These works included:
- Demolition of the former Gallery Building at 21 Ancora Imparo Way
- Permanent closure of South Two (S2) car park and redistribution of parking spaces
- Permanent closure of a section Ancora Imparo Way
- Relocation of the taxi rank to the Security and Traffic Office at 59 Scenic Boulevard
- Relocation of services
- Site excavation (on target for completion in September 2016)
Given the location and large scale of works, there will inevitably be some impacts on staff, students and the wider community during construction. We are working hard to minimise disruption and inconvenience, and keep everyone well informed. Noise, dust and construction traffic are being carefully monitored and managed.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org