Monash is home to a range of research platforms and institutes that allow us to conduct groundbreaking neuroscience research.
Together, we can make a difference. We welcome you to explore some of our capabilities in the areas below and connect with us to collaborate.
Mental Health View
Brain systems View
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Integrative Brain Function
- Monash Vision Group
- Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute
- Monash Biomedical Imaging - Cognitive Neuroimaging
- Alfred Research Alliance - Monash Biomedical Imaging’s (ARA-MBI) preclinical imaging
- Turner Institute for Brain and Mental Health - Brain Injury and Rehabilitation, Brain Mapping and Modelling, Neurodevelopment, and Sleep and Circadian Rhythms