Electric vehicle charging
Monash University has recently installed electric vehicle (EV) charging stations at the Clayton campus to promote sustainable transport alternatives. A number of options are available to staff, students and visitors to charge their vehicle whilst on campus.
Charging station locations
EV charging is now available on campus at:
- North One Multi-level – Ground level (N1) on 10 Research Way
- South Two (S2) on 20 Ancora Imparo Way
How charging works
- Buy a parking permit or ticket
- Drive to campus and park your vehicle in the charging bay. Pay attention to the parking signs and any time limits.
- Charge your vehicle for free (for a limited time). Charging history can be accessed using the Chargefox app.
- Detailed operating instructions for the stations are available here: Veefil, EV Link.
For more detailed information, please visit Electric vehicle charging FAQs.