Our innovative teaching models are inspiring change across the sector. By encouraging students to work with people from different backgrounds, we are preparing them for the global workforce.
Some of our student initiatives:
- Our student mobility projects include student exchange programs between Warwick and Monash as well as a combined network of our partner institutions.
- We offer global classroom experiences where students can interact online and learn from each other.
- We created the ICUR Conference, the world’s first 24/7 conference where students can share knowledge over two days of non-stop presentations.
- Our joint academic journal, Reinvention, provides a platform for students to get involved in joint editorial, joint publishing and peer review across two countries.
- Our joint PhD program provides access to expertise and infrastructure of two leading research-intensive universities.
To find out more about our innovative teaching methods, get in touch.