- Available to domestic and international students
- Can be paid or unpaid depending on the industry partner
- Available in a wide range of host organisations, including for profit and not-for profit
- Includes academic and work supervisor assessment activities
- Students can find their own industry placements and projects
- Available in Semester 1 and 2, Winter Semester, Summer Semester A & B
- Duration: 120 hours of placement is required.
Application and Approval Process
Select a suitable placement type:
Option A – Monash Sourced placement: Choose this option if you want the Faculty to find you a suitable placement. Note that this is a competitive process.
Information about the Monash Sourced placements
Option B – Student Sourced Internship: You may wish to approach a host organisation of your own choosing and find yourself a placement. For more details on how to find your own placement, see the Information about Student Sourced placements sheet.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Science WIL Team
- via email via email@example.com
- on phone (03) 9903 8866