Climate change, food security and treating progressive diseases – the study of life in all its forms has never been more important in ensuring our future survival.
Our particular research strengths in plant and animal genetics and genomics, developmental biology, ecology, conservation biology, microbiology, evolution and reproduction will set you up for careers that will create a real impact.
- Australian Academy of Science
- Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering
- Australian Marine Sciences Association
- Australian Science Communicators
- Australian Science Teachers Association
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society of Microbiology
- Australian Systematic Botany Society Inc.
- Biology Teachers’ Network Inc.
- Ecological Society of Australia
- Marine Education Society of Australasia
- The Australian Society for Fish Biology
- The Australian Society for Medical Research
- Sustainable Development Institute