Graduate International internships
- Available to domestic and international students
- Can be paid or unpaid depending on the industry partner
- Available in a wide range of host organisations, including for profit and not-for profit
- Include academic and work supervisor assessment activities
- Students can find their own industry placements and projects
- Available in Semester 1 & 2, Summer A & B (2019)
- Duration: Minimum 144 hours of placement
To access these internships you need
Application and Approval Process:
For MES* program, find an internship that interests you on the Internship Page. This listing of opportunities is regularly updated. You can nominate to be considered for up to three opportunities in your application. This is a good place to start when considering what opportunities are available and how you might benefit from them!
*Master of Environment and Sustainability
Student Sourced Placement: You may wish to approach a host organisation of your own choosing and find yourself a WIL placement. We also list some opportunities from third party providers. These organisations have their own application process (and may involve a cost).Once you’re approved by them, we treat it as a student sourced placement. For more details on how to find your own placement, see the Student Sourced Placement Information.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Science WIL Team
- via email via email@example.com
- on phone (03) 9903 8866