A common first year
A common first year Monash Engineering degrees provide a common first year to help you get your bearings in this very diverse field. From the second year onwards, you can start to specialise, selecting from the widest range of choice in engineering courses in Australia. And you can broaden your career options further with a double degree.
Single degrees, double degrees and specialisations
Our undergraduate courses are designed with choice and flexibility in mind. You can study chemical engineering as a single or double degree, and there are plenty of opportunities to specialise. What’s more, our courses are fully accredited by professional engineering bodies.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science
You can find more information about double degree combinations and the Engineering specialisations with which they are available here.
Complement your engineering specialisation with a minor and tailor your studies to explore your interests and expand your career opportunities.
- Artificial intelligence in engineering
- Computational engineering
- Micro and nano technologies
- Smart manufacturing
- Sustainable engineering
Engineering (Honours) Masters Accelerated Pathway
Are you a high-achieving student? You could be eligible to participate in our accelerated masters program.
All of the Chemical Engineering degrees are fully accredited with the Institution of Engineers Australia and with the Institution of Chemical Engineers (UK). This means that as a graduate you can practise as a chemical engineer in many parts of the world without needing to re-qualify.
How to apply
Everything you need to know about applying for an undergraduate course with Monash Engineering.