Orientation and transition
Orientation is the official start of semester and your studies in engineering. It provides the opportunity for you to discover more about your new learning environment meet other students and become a part of the Faculty of Engineering community at Monash. Orientation is designed to ease your transition into university life.
IMPORTANT: The Engineering Orientation workshops are being held on Tuesday 20 February and Thursday 22 February 2018.
The Faculty will be allocating you to a workshop group number and will send an email to your Monash student email account with your workshop group number before the start of O week. Each student will only need to attend on one of these days.
Below is an itinerary example only of the engineering workshops and activities being held during O-Week.
- Engineering 2018 O-Week Program (example only) (PDF, 0.19 MB)
- NEW STUDENTS: visit Orientation Online Moodle
- Orientation ePlanner
- Engineering Mentor Scheme
- Master of Advanced Engineering Orientation Day Program (PDF, 0.03 MB)
- Orientation Week Presentation - Undergraduate Students (PDF, 1.62 MB)
- Master of Advanced Engineering Orientation Day - Keep Calm and Graduate slides (PDF, 0.37 MB)
- Academic Engagement Day Presentation - Masters of Advanced Engineering (PDF, 2.63 MB)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Presentation (PDF, 8.25 MB)