External Student Awards
- Radhika De Silva: 2nd place in the Royal Society Victoria's Young Scientist Research Prize for Physical Sciences
- Jihane Elyahyioui: The bronze medal in the best student paper award competition at the annual conference of the International Society for Integrated Disaster Risk Management (IDRIM).
- Dr Daniel King: Jack Morgan Award from the Australian Geomechanics Society.
- Rukshan Azoor: The second place for Brian Cherry Award from the Victorian Branch of Australian Corrosion Association
- Tushar Gupta (Monash-IITB student): Best Paper Award in the International Conference on Earth Science and Engineering (ICEE 2017) at Padang, Indonesia
- Kubra Taher: WIMnet Vic “Supporting Education for Women Program” award
- Tushar Gupta (Monash-IITB student): Best Poster and 3 Minute Thesis at IITB-Monash Research Academy
- Mr Arooran Sounthararajah: ARRB New Research Talent (PhD student of Professor J Kodikara and Dr Ha Bui)
- Shashibhushan Biliangadi (Monash-IITB student): Best Student Presentation at Australasian Land & Groundwater Association Conference in New Zealand
- Tim Werner: Mann Redmayne award for the paper published in Applied Earth Sciences
- Khuzair Rehan: 'Student of the year' by Pearson (Engineering & Mathematics)
- Mahsa Mirmomeni: Pearson student academic achievement award