Where to get help
For initial enquiries that are not answered on this webpage, please contact:
- Online enquires: Monash Connect - Live chat is also available during business hours. +61 3 9902 6011
- In person: Student Services, 14 Alliance Lane, Clayton campus
CPD Drop-in Sessions
All students are invited to attend CPD Drop-in sessions. These sessions will be held in Week 6 of each semester and the dates and times advertised to students via email and the CPD webpage.
Academic assessors, administrative staff and Student Futures staff will be available to answer your questions about how to use Student Futures, your assessment piece, assist you in developing skills to write your reflections, and answer any other queries you may have about your CPD journey.
CPD Department Academics
- Chemical Engineering: Leonie van 't Hag
- Civil Engineering (including Environmental and Resources): Yihai Fang
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering: Nemai Karmakar
- Materials Science and Engineering: Sebastian Thomas
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (including Mechatronics): Prabhakar Ranganathan
- Software Engineering: David Taniar