In addition to our extremely well-equipped undergraduate teaching and project laboratories, we have specialist research equipment to support cutting-edge research.
Monash Vision Group (MVG) is a Melbourne-based collaborative partnership between Monash University, Grey Innovation, MiniFAB and Alfred Health.
Photonics is the application of light (which is quantized into photons - packets of light) to solving scientific and engineering problems. In ECSE, we are using photonics to increase.
- Women in engineering conference at Monash 7 March, 2017
- Leadership Program students shine at annual dinner 21 December, 2016
- Monash students finish tops in IEEEXtreme programming competition 1 December, 2016
- Monash appoints international energy expert as Honorary Industry Fellow 15 November, 2016
- Hands-on engineering in the new CAD CAM centre 6 October, 2016