AMOG Consulting Grundy and Potts Memorial Scholarship
The AMOG Consulting Grundy and Potts Memorial Scholarship is an annual top-up stipend of $8,000 p.a. to support an outstanding PhD student to pursue engineering research on topics related to Professor Grundy and Professor Potts' areas of expertise and interest, such as:
Ocean Engineering, including but not limited to
- Wave energy
- Hydrodynamic loading
- Mooring and Riser dynamics
- Vortex Induced Vibration
Structural Engineering, including but not limited to
- Fatigue of welded structures
- Disaster recovery/lifeline engineering related to structural survivability under earthquake, tsunami etc.
- Steel Wire rope
One scholarship is available and is open to
- An Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen; or
- Holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent; humanitarian visa
How to Apply
Apply for R4/2019 scholarship round and indicate to your supervisor that you are also interested in being considered for the AMOG Consulting Grundy and Potts Memorial Scholarship.