Re-enrolment information for current students
Re-enrolment dates and timeline
Level one students undertaking specialisation selection
Eligible students in the following programs will undertake specialisation selection and will re-enrol in engineering units on Tuesday 5 December after the specialisation selection process has been completed following the release of semester two results:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce Specialist
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Science
Information about the specialisation selection process and re-enrolment for these level one students is available on the specialisation selection page.
All other coursework students
Please read the re-enrolment for coursework students information first as this includes all relevant dates and processes.
How do I choose my units?
- Understand your course requirements using the University handbook from the year you started your current course.
- Check the handbook for units on offer and choose your units.
- Discuss your enrolment and unit selection with your course adviser.
Why can't I enrol in some units via WES?
You may not be able to enrol in some units if:
- You have not met the pre-requisite or a co-requisite for a unit.
- This unit is prohibited with a unit that you already completed/enrolled in.
- It is a unit that is offered but which has a restricted enrolment. The following units are barred from WES and require students to enrol manually:
- CHE4164 Integrated industrial training
- CIV2283 Civil engineering construction
- ENG5008 Work integrated learning - eligible MAdvEng students only
- All dummy exchange, study abroad and complementary study units
- All 6000 coded Graduate Research units.
Contact your course adviser for further advice and to discuss your options.
What if I do not re-enrol in units or intermit during the re-enrolment period?
You may be discontinued from your course, see late or failure to re-enrol information. If you wish to be considered for re-admission you must contact the Faculty of Engineering directly. You will need to explain in writing the reasons for not re-enrolling and email it to Ask.monash.
The faculty will determine if there are any places available and if you are permitted to re-enrol an automatic late fee will apply.