Re-enrolment information for current students
Re-enrolment dates and timeline
Level one specialisation selection
Eligible students in these programs will undertake specialisation selection and re-enrol in engineering units on Tuesday 10 December after the selection process has been completed following the release of semester two results:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce Specialist
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
Information about the selection and re-enrolment for these level one students is available on the specialisation selection page.
Please read the re-enrolment for coursework students information first as this includes all relevant dates and processes.
How do I choose my units?
- Understand your course requirements using the University handbook from the year you started your current course.
- Check the handbook for units on offer and choose your units.
- Discuss your enrolment and unit selection with your course adviser.
Why can't I enrol in some units via WES?
You may not be able to enrol in some units if:
- You have not passed the pre-requisite or a co-requisite for a unit.
- The unit is prohibited with a unit that you already completed/enrolled in.
- The unit has a quota or restricted enrolment. The following units are barred from WES and require students to enrol manually:
- CHE4164 Integrated industrial training
- CIV2283 Civil engineering construction
- CIV4293 Transport planning for Asian cities
- ENG5008 Work integrated learning
- ENG0100 - ENG1005 coded Engineering co-operative education units
- EEHXXXX, ESAXXXX and ECLXXXX exchange, study abroad and complementary study units
- XXXX6000-coded Graduate Research units.
Contact your course adviser for further advice and to discuss your options.
What if I don't re-enrol or intermit?
You will no longer have a place in your course and will be discontinued. You will need to explain in writing the reasons for not re-enrolling and email it to Ask.monash. Please note that places in engineering are very limited in the current environment so there may not be a place for you.