Re-enrolment information for current students
Re-enrolment dates and timeline
Level one specialisation selection
You will be able to select your engineering specialisation on WES when re-enrolment open in October. Once you have selected your specialisation, you will be able to enrol in your units for next year.
Please read the re-enrolment for coursework students information first as this includes all relevant dates and processes.
How do I choose my units?
- Understand your course requirements using the your course map and handbook from the year you started your current course.
- Check the handbook for units on offer and choose your units.
- Discuss your enrolment and unit selection with your course adviser if you have questions.
Why can't I enrol in some units via WES?
You may not be able to enrol in some units if:
- You have not passed the prerequisite or a corequisite for a unit
- The unit is prohibited with a unit that you already completed/enrolled in
- The unit has a quota or restricted enrolment. The following units are barred from WES and require students to enrol manually:
- CHE4164 Integrated industrial training
- CIV2283 Civil engineering construction
- ENG5008 Work integrated learning
- Engineering co-operative education units
- Exchange, study abroad and complementary study units coded (EEH, ESA or ECL)
- Graduate Research units coded XXXX6000.
Contact your course adviser for further advice and to discuss your options.
What if I don't re-enrol or intermit?
You will no longer have a place in your course and will be discontinued. You will need to explain in writing the reasons for not re-enrolling and email it to Ask.monash. Please note that places in engineering are very limited in the current environment so there may not be a place for you.