- Available to domestic and international students
- Available in a wide range of host organisations, including for profit and not-for profit
- Include academic and work supervisor assessment activities
- Students can find their own industry placements and projects
Graduate internship unit:
E6001 Master of Advanced Engineering
- ENG5008 – Work Integrated Learning
- Work Integrated Learning: Student-sourced placement approach (PDF, 0.53 MB)
- Winter 2019
- Semester 2 2019
Would you like to enhance your English language skills and cross-cultural communication. English Connect programs are a fun, free way to meet and talk with other students, ask questions and share your time at Monash. There are no assessment, exams, lectures, or books - just interactive programs delivered by specially trained students. Make friends, discover new perspectives and increase your confidence in English by joining us now!
We strongly encourage all WIL students to complete the Language for Employment module. This Module focuses on the communication skills you need to thrive in the professional workplace. Learn strategies for communicating at your best in interviews, talking to colleagues and your boss as well as how to network effectively and with success. Further information is available at: https://www.monash.edu/English-Connect/language-for-employment
Application and Approval Process:
Select a suitable placement type
Option B – Student Sourced Placement: You may wish to approach a host organisation of your own choosing and find yourself internship WIL placement. For more details on how to find your own placement, see the Student Sourced Placement Information (PDF, 0.31 MB).
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Engineering WIL Team via email via Wil.Eng@monash.edu, or give us a call on (03) 9903 8866.