Professor Joanne Etheridge
Director, Monash Centre for Electron Microscopy & Professor, Materials Science and Engineering
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Professor Joanne Etheridge’s current Appointments
- Director, Monash Centre for Electron Microscopy, Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor Research and Research Infrastructure.
- Professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering.
Professor Joanne Etheridge’s previous Appointments
- McMaster University: Visiting Professor, Brockhouse Institute (2005-2008)
- Royal Society University Research Fellow, Dept of Materials Science and Metallurgy, University of Cambridge. (1999-2003)
- Senior Research Associate, Dept of Materials Sci and Metallurgy, University of Cambridge. (1997-1998)
- Rosalind Franklin Research Fellow, Newnham College and Dept of Materials Sci and Metallurgy, University of Cambridge (1994-97).
- Electron Microscopy, Electron Diffraction, Diffraction and imaging physics, Crystallography, Nanoparticles, Nanostructures, Perovskites, Materials Characterisation
Selected Professional Activities
Physical Review Materials;
- International Union of Crystallographers: Commission on Electron Crystallography 2007-2014
- Australian Academy of Science
- National Committee for Materials Science and Engineering 2014 –
- National Committee for Crystallography 2013 – 2016
- National Nanotechnology Research Strategy 2011
- 2016, John Sanders Medal, Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society.
- 1995, KM Stott Prize, University of Cambridge.
- 1998, Royal Society University Research Fellowship, The Royal Society.
Research articles, papers & publications
Last modified: 23/03/2018