Course advisers

If you need advice on course planning or enrolment assistance, you can submit and inquiry online. Before you get in touch please familiarise yourself with any relevant information below and with your course map.

Changing your enrolment


Taking a break from your studies

Changing your study load

  • Underloading
  • Overloading

Failed or invalid units