Malaysia campus to Clayton campus transfer
Transfer from the BE(Honours) at Malaysia to Clayton campus
To be eligible for a transfer you'll need to have:
- completed at least 24 points
- an overall minimum WAM of >= 55%
- be in good academic standing for the past 12 months
- have not been before an Academic Progress Committee (APC) panel in the year leading up to your application to transfer
- not be subject to an APC panel at the time of applying i.e. you must have successfully completed more than 50% of your enrolled units in the past year.
Applying for a transfer
You can submit and application to transfer via the course or campus transfer webpage. Closing dates are also published on this webpage.
If you have any questions, please submit an enquiry.