Malaysia campus to Clayton campus transfer
Engineering students transferring from the Malaysia campus to complete your degree studies at Clayton campus.
If you are currently studying your engineering degree at the Malaysia campus but want to transfer to Clayton campus to complete your engineering degree, below are the minimum requirements.
Campus transfers are competitive and can depend on capacity.
Minimum academic criteria applies in order to transfer your engineering degree studies from the Malaysia campus to complete your degree at Clayton campus. The criteria is:
- You must have completed at least 24cp
- You must have an overall minimum WAM of 55% or higher
- You must have been in good academic standing for the past 12 months
- You must not have been before an Academic Progress Committee (APC) panel in the year leading up to your application to transfer
- You must not be subject to an APC panel at the time of applying i.e. you must have successfully completed more than 50% of your enrolled units in the past year.
Applying for a transfer
Submit an application via the University's course or campus transfer webpage. Closing dates are also published on this webpage.
If you have any questions, please submit your enquiry via Ask.Monash.