As a Graduate Research candidate you are required to re-enrol via the Web Enrolment System (WES) using your Monash student email login and password if you:
- plan to continue study in the following year
- are currently on a leave of absence or study leave but will return to study in the following year
- are under an academic progress review or reconvened milestone review
- are enrolled as an external student
- are enrolled in a Joint Award (e.g IITB, Warwick etc)
- are submitting your thesis in January 2021
Do I need to re-enrol each year?
Yes, or you could lose your place in your course and will lose your student privileges including library and Internet access. You will be required to re-enrol online via WES each year and shall be notified by email each October about the re-enrolment process.
Please be reminded that the university sends all official emails to student email accounts only. You can access your student email via the my.monash portal.
Current Engineering Research students need to re-enrol between 12 October to 21 December 2020.
Late re-enrolment includes a late fee - 12 December to 21 December 2020.
Steps to re-enrol
- Check your course requirements and seek course advice if needed
- Use WES to re-enrol. For help, see WES instructions for Graduate research students
Please note: Re-enrolment does not allow you to add or discontinue from coursework units. If you need to make changes to your coursework unit enrolment please consult with your supervisor and/or the graduate research student services office before submitting the Adding or Discontinuing Coursework Units (doc) form.
Completed forms should be submitted online for processing to email@example.com.
You will receive a transaction number for successful re-enrolment (beginning with U). Confirmation, including the transaction number will be sent to your Monash email account. We advise that you keep this number as proof of your re-enrolment. If you do not receive a transaction number, you have not enrolled correctly.
Further information and contacts
If you have any concerns about re-enrolment please contact the Monash Graduate Research Office (MGRO), Telephone: 03 9905 2222 or the Graduate Research Student Services Office, Room 214, 14 Alliance Lane (Building 72), Clayton Campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be viewed at Re-enrol - continuing students.