When you graduate, you'll receive the following documents:
- award certificate (testamur)
- official academic record (transcript)
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
Hard copy certificate
When you graduate, you'll receive your award certificate in hard copy.
- If attending your ceremony, this will be on stage.
- If graduating in absentia (not attending), you'll need to collect it or have it posted to you.
Within two working days of your graduation ceremony, you'll receive official digital versions of all three graduation documents. You'll receive email confirmation when they're available in the My eQuals portal.
Sign up for access
To access your official digital documents after graduating:
- Sign up to My eQuals using your personal (non-Monash) email that you registered in the Web Enrolment System (WES) when you applied to graduate
- Click Submit, then check your email for how to activate your account
- Once activated, login to My eQuals.
Verification of your award
An employer, government or other educational institution might want to verify your qualification.