Due to the ongoing COVID-19 government restrictions, 2020 graduations will be held in absentia (without an in-person ceremony). We're planning other opportunities for you to mark this significant achievement, with more details to come.
Your award will still be conferred in a graduation round. You'll then receive a digital version of the following documents:
- award certificate (testamur)
- official academic record (transcript)
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
Hard copy certificate
After graduating, you'll need to arrange to receive your award certificate in hard copy.
In the three weeks following your graduation round, you'll receive official digital versions of all three graduation documents. We'll let you know by email once they're available in the My eQuals portal.
New to My eQuals
To access your official digital documents after graduating:
- sign up to My eQuals using your personal (non-Monash) email that you registered in the Web Enrolment System (WES) when you applied to graduate
- click Submit, then check your email for how to activate your account
- if you don’t see the activation email, check your spam folder or use the Can’t sign in? feature
- once activated, login to My eQuals.
Already have a My eQuals account
If you already have a My eQuals account, link it to the personal email you registered in WES when you applied to graduate. To do this:
- sign into My eQuals
- select your name on the top-right of the screen to see a drop-down menu
- choose Profile settings
- click Link another email
- add the email address you registered when you applied to graduate
- check your email for the verification email from My eQuals and click Verify.
Verification of your award
An employer, government or other educational institution might want to verify your qualification.