Counselling Help Online
Contact a counsellor by email. They will reply within three working days. You can work through a problem at your own pace and be comfortable about talking about your concerns.
Who this service is for
To use this service you need to be currently enrolled at an Australian Monash University campus.
Counselling help online is useful if you are:
- not in a crisis, but want some help with a problem
- a bit nervous about seeing a counsellor
- can't get to a campus to see a counsellor
For immediate help
If you’re in a crisis situation or need immediate help, (having suicidal thoughts, wanting to harm yourself or others) please see:
For medical help or safety concerns, please see:
Request Counselling Help Online
Special consideration letter
If you're seeking counselling for the sole purpose supporting a special consideration request, please contact:
- Counselling: 03 9905 3020
- Student rights and advocacy