Counselling Help Online
Contact a University counsellor by email in your own time. A counsellor will respond to your initial message within three business working days.
To use this service, you need to be currently enrolled at an Australian Monash University campus (not available to Monash College students).
Counselling Help Online is useful if you are:
- not in a crisis, but want to get some information, support and resources about how to get help on a certain issue
- feeling a bit nervous about seeing a counsellor
- unable to get to a campus to see a counsellor.
To request Counselling Help Online, please click on the link at the bottom of the page.
For immediate help
If you need immediate help or are in crisis, we recommend you seek assistance from the services listed below
Mental health concerns: Mental health emergencies and after hours.
Medical help: Medical services after hours
If you're seeking counselling for the sole purpose of getting a letter to support your special consideration application, please contact:
- Counselling: 03 9905 3020
- Student rights and advocacy