We’re offering the AstraZeneca vaccine to eligible staff, students and Monash community members. Check out our COVID-19 vaccinations page for all the details.
We offer flu vaccinations to all our existing patients. The vaccine is free for eligible patients listed in the National Immunisation Program and at a competitive price for others. Please contact University Health Services (UHS) to book a medical appointment.
A University-wide Influenza Vaccination Program is also offered to staff through their faculty or department. You can contact Occupational Health and Safety for further details.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment at your local campus, or book a telehealth (phone or video) consultation, see medical appointments.
Clinical placement immunisations
We encourage clinical placement students to arrange their immunisations with us – just make an appointment at one of our on-campus clinics. If you have a question, or you’d like a copy of your immunisation record, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our University Health Services offer comprehensive travel health consultations for the Monash community. Regardless of where you’re travelling to, we want to ensure you’re healthy and you enjoy your trip away. You should book an appointment as soon as you can, but at least six weeks before you leave:
- Book an appointment online (make sure you book a 30-minute travel health consultation) or call your campus clinic and request a long appointment. See medical appointments.
- Print and complete our University Health Services Travel Questionnaire, and bring it with you to your appointment.
If you have any questions about travel health, email email@example.com.
Information and resources
- Smart Traveller
Get tips on staying safe overseas and search your destination for the latest travel advice.
- Health Direct – Travel health advice
- Vaccine Hub – Travel Health
- Australian Government Department of Health – Travel Health Information
- World Health Organisation – Travel advice