Getting course advice

If you need some course advice, you'll need to contact your faculty (see below).

If you book a course advice appointment and then can't attend, please let your faculty know so they can rebook with another student.

Art Design & Architecture

Send a question through


Business and Economics



Information Technology

Send a question through


Send an enquiry through for help with your course progression or to make a course advice appointment. For more information, see Law course advice.

If you're doing a double degree and need course advice for the non-law component, contact student services in the relevant teaching faculty.

Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences

Contact your school or department to request course advice.

Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences

Send a question through


Got a question? Monash Connect can help