Lost and found property

If you've lost an item - or found an item belonging to someone else - please seek assistance from the appropriate area.


MONSU Service Desk
Building S, Level 2
Phone: 03 9903 2525 (within Australia) or +61 3 9903 2525 (from outside Australia)
Email: hello@monsu.org
Campus map (pdf 172kb)


Monash Connect
21 Chancellors Walk
Phone: 03 9902 6011 (within Australia) or +61 3 9902 6011 (from outside Australia)
Online: Contact us
Campus map (pdf 860kb)


Monash Connect
Reception, Sissons Building 1
Ground Level
Phone: 03 9903 9635 (within Australia) or +61 3 9903 9635 (from outside Australia)
Online: Contact us
Campus map (pdf 139kb)


MONSU Service Desk
Building U, Level 1
Phone: 03 9904 4217 (within Australia) or +61 3 9904 4217 (from outside Australia)
Email: servicedesk@monsupeninsula.org.au
Campus map (pdf 138kb)

Exam venues

During the exam period

You can collect your lost property from the Exam Help Office at the racecourse between the following hours:

  • 8.30 – 10am
  • 1.30 – 3pm
  • 5 – 6.30pm

After the exam period

Collect from MONSU Caulfield campus.

Monash Residential Services (MRS)

Contact MRS at the relevant campus

Shuttle bus

Quinces Bus Company
Phone: 03 8506 2700 (ask for operations/lost property)

Security bus

Clayton: Security Office,
59 Scenic Boulevard (formerly Building 61)
Phone: 03 9902 7777

Caulfield: Security Office
Building J
Phone: 03 9902 7777

Student ID card (M-Pass)

We recommend you deactivate your card online to prevent unauthorised use of your card.

Find out how to order a new card and deactivate a lost or stolen card.

Library item

If you've lost a Library item, please contact the staff at the library where you borrowed the item.

You might be liable to pay a minimum of $150 if you don't find the item.

Parking permit

If your parking permit is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, Monash Connect can arrange a replacement. Please ensure you bring photo ID.

You may have to pay a replacement fee, unless you can:

  • outline how your permit was stolen in a statutory declaration or police report
  • explain how your permit went missing in the mail in a statutory declaration
  • explain how your permit was destroyed in a statutory declaration or police report
  • return a damaged permit or what's left of it.

For all other lost permits, you must supply a statutory declaration and pay a replacement fee. See miscellaneous fees for the cost of a replacement.

A new permit will be issued and the old permit number declared void.

Testamur (degree certificate)

Find out how to request a replacement testamur (degree certificate) if the original is:

  • lost
  • damaged
  • stolen
  • incorrect due to a name change.

The cost for a replacement testamur can be seen in miscellaneous fees.