Peer Mentoring Program
This program aims to help students learn from the experience of others while expanding and developing their social network at Monash. Students registered with Disability Support Services can apply and be matched with another student who acts as a mentor.
Getting a mentor
We match you with a student mentor who can help you settle into university life. Your mentor can help with:
- advice on university life
- finding your way around campus
- getting answers to your questions about your course or enrolment
- using Monash services, facilities and online systems
- breaking the ice at social events on campus
- improving your confidence.
Apply for a mentor. You need to be registered with Disability Support Services.
Becoming a mentor
Being a peer mentor can help with your personal and professional development. You'll make new friends, expand your network of contacts, and acquire skills to add to your résumé.