Fee payment plan
If you’re having difficulty paying your course fees by the due date on your fees statement, you may be eligible for a fee payment plan.
To be eligible for the payment plan, you need to:
- be a full-fee paying student
- not have any overdue fees from a previous fee period
- apply before the due date on your fees statement
- be able to meet the due dates set out in the table below.
You will not qualify for a fee payment plan if:
- you’re enrolled in an English Language Program
- you’re a Monash College or Monash Online student
- you’re a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) student
- your fees are sponsored
- you need the fee payment plan for Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) or any administrative fees
- you don’t believe you can meet the due dates set out in the table below.
Monash College students experiencing difficulty paying fees should email the Monash College Student Administration team to discuss fee payment options: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due dates for payment plans – 2021
|Fees invoice periods||Standard units||Research quarters|
|Summer B teaching periods||
|Semester one teaching periods||
|Winter teaching periods||
|Semester two teaching periods||
|Spring teaching periods||
|Summer A teaching periods||
We'll email your Monash student account within two working days to let you know the outcome of your application. If approved, your fee payment plan due dates will appear on your fees statement.