Mental Health First Aid refresher training
The Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) refresher is a five hour face-to-face course for people who have previously completed Mental Health First Aid, to refresh their knowledge and skills. It also provides an opportunity for accredited MHFAiders to extend their accreditation for a further three years.
- gain an understanding of the latest research in the mental health field
- learn the three key actions for helping someone feeling suicidal
- work through complex mental health first aid interactions
- practice mental health first aid skills.
Who can attend?
All Monash students are encouraged to attend.
See the health and wellbeing booking system for upcoming training sessions.
Staff and group registrations
Staff can register for training on the staff development website.
- Mental health first aid training
- Ambassadors for mental health first aid
- Mental health first aid resources
Contact for enquiries
Phone: 9905 2981