Mental health resources
- Responding to Suicide (PDF, 479.3 KB) – A toolkit for Australian universities. A joint initiative between Universities Australia and Headspace.
- Disability and Mental Health Guide (Monash Student Association)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing (Monash Graduate Association)
- Helping friends and family through a crisis
- Mental health organisations
- Online mental health resources
- Help for depression
- Coping skills to manage stress
- Help for anxiety
- Ambassadors for mental health first aid
- Dealing with students in a crisis
- Enhancing Student Wellbeing: Learning modules for academic staff showing them how to develop teaching and learning environments that provide better support for student mental health.
- OHS Health and Wellbeing: Find out about the services and training available to support you and others at Monash.
- Training resources through myDevelopment:
Find out about the services and training available to support yourself and others at Monash.