Your health and wellbeing are important to Monash as you study online. See medical support services available below.
University health services
- Monash medical clinics are open. Your initial appointment may be a telehealth (phone and/or video) consultation. Face-to-face appointments are available for immunisations and minor procedures.
- You can make a booking online, or call the Triage nurse on 99053175 during open hours.
After hours medical services
If you require medical services outside of normal business hours, you may like to access one of the following services:
- NURSE-ON-CALL allows you to speak to a registered nurse for health advice (call 1300 60 60 24). It is NOT for emergencies. If you need an interpreter, let the nurse know once your call begins. The National Relay Service is available to assist callers who are hearing or speech impaired.
- Home visiting doctor services for weekends and after hours include DoctorDoctor (call 132 660) or National Home Doctor (call 137 425).
- COVID19 Hotline (call 1800 675 398)