As a Monash student, many of your in-semester tests and end-of-semester exams are likely to be conducted electronically. These are known as eExams.
- provide a more engaging experience than using paper
- have easier editing options (e.g. copy and paste) – no more writing cramps
- are more environmentally friendly than paper exams
- provide the ability to easily identify and access unanswered questions
- allow for a greater variety of question formats and multimedia to assess your knowledge.
What to expect
How to prepare
Here are some useful tips to help you prepare for your eExams:
- Know where and when your exam will be. Your exam timetable will be available in the Web Enrolment System (WES) six weeks before the exam period.
- Watch the demonstration video to see how eExams work.
- Try out a practice eExam.
- Read our eExam Quick Reference Guide (pdf, 0.22 mb).
- Drop into a library on campus and test drive an eExam on a Monash laptop.
eExam practice sessions
Come along to an eExam practice session in week 12 or during swot vac. We’ll send you an email closer to the time to let you know where and when.
Take a look at what students have said about our practice sessions:
More preparation tips ...
Check out preparing for exams. You’ll find lots of useful information, including exam strategies, sample questions, and study tips.
Disabilities and medical conditions
Getting your results
You’ll receive your results in the usual way.