Start times and duration
Monash University holds three final assessment sessions per day (but you'll never have to sit more than two assessments in one day):
- session one – 9am or 9.30am
- session two – 1pm or 1.30pm
- session three – 5pm or 5.30pm.
Each session has two start times – make sure you check your timetable in Allocate+ to confirm which start time you're allocated to.
If you're enrolled at our:
- Australian campuses – start times are shown in Melbourne time
- Malaysia campus – start times are shown in Malaysia time (MYT)
- Suzhou campus – start times are shown in China time (CST).
If you’re currently located in a different time zone, you can view your assessment details in your local time by subscribing to the timetable (pdf, 1.31 mb).
Disability Support Services
Adjusted start times may apply for some students. We confirm this by email one week before the final assessment period.
Assessment times (which include reading/reading and noting time) can be one of the following:
- 1 hour and 40 minutes
- 2 hours and 10 minutes
- 2 hours and 30 minutes.
It’s always a good idea to read through your assessment instructions and questions before you start answering, but you can start answering straight away.
The length of your assessments can be found on your final assessment timetable in both: