Update, defer or cancel your application

You can check the status of your application and make changes using the view/update graduation application link in the Web Enrolment System (WES).

Update your contact details anytime

Coursework students

You can update your contact details in WES at any time. We need your current postal and email address to:

  • email confirmation of transactions and graduation details
  • post your official documents.

Update your application up to 30 days before your round

Current students Past students

After applying to graduate, you can use WES to update your application up to 30 days before your graduation round. During this time, you can:

  • update your alternative email address for graduation messages (we recommend an ongoing personal email address)
  • update how your name will appear on your certificate.

Defer or cancel your graduation application

Coursework students need to request to defer or cancel a graduation application six weeks before their graduation round.

If you remain in the round after the deadline and you’re eligible to graduate, you’ll be automatically conferred.

If there’s no suitable round for you to defer to, you’ll need to cancel your application and reapply when your preferred round becomes available in WES.

Research degree students

If you've already been conferred, you won't be able to use WES to check on or update your application. Please submit your request to change or check your application using our online contact form.

Receiving your documents

For information on receiving your award certificate and other documents, see how to receive your documents.

Got a question? Monash Connect can help