Physiotherapy services by a qualified and experienced physiotherapist are available to all staff and students through the University Health Services Caulfield.
Areas of specialisation
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- sports injuries
- spinal injuries
- post-surgical rehabilitation
- ergonomics and occupational health.
Our team takes a holistic approach to health-care and the context of each individual. Utilising the latest and most proven methods in your diagnosis and treatment, we provide long term and injury prevention solutions.
- Private fees apply and a discount is available for Monash University students and staff
- HICAPS claiming is available. Private health insurance extras cover can be used on the spot meaning that only a small out of pocket fee may be required
- suitable individuals may be eligible for Medicare rebates
- payment for any treatment is processed onsite (HICAPS, C/Card).
Hours of service
Jason Lee is available for consultations at the Caulfield campus. Building B, Level 1 on Wednesdays from 2 – 5pm.