Career Success Coaching
Career Success Coaching is the ultimate tool for securing fulfilling employment.
These sessions help you develop your employability edge by:
- increasing your understanding of the employment market in your field of study
- equipping you with the skills and confidence to be well prepared to progress your career plans
- walking you through a step-by-step guide on what you need to do to get the job you want.
All students have access to the group workshops and career conversations, which run for 90 minutes. During these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage the knowledge and experience of industry specialist coaches.
- Growth Mindset – The Secret to Success
- Building Your Energy and Resilience during the Job Search Process
- What Are the Most Important Skills Employers Value?
- Employment Networking Skills for Career Success
- Entrepreneurial Skills for Students
For Chinese students
- Employment Networking Skills for Chinese Students
- Interview Skills Boot Camp for Chinese Students
- Returning to China
For Indian subcontinent students
- Interview Skills Boot Camp for Indian Subcontinent Students
- Employment Networking Skills for Indian Subcontinent Students
- Careers in North America, Canada
- Careers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Career Conversations are interactive, small group conversations guided by a Career Success Coach.
How to Repackage Myself as a Postgraduate Student
Undertaking postgraduate study is a significant investment, so it is critical that students know how to use their studies to advance their careers. This session is designed to help postgraduate students sharpen their career goals and polish their personal value proposition so they can make the most of their postgraduate studies.
Career Planning Level 1 (Building Career Clarity)
No one is born knowing what they want to do with their career, and for some, the question of what to do post-study is a tough question to answer. This small group career conversation aims to help you formulate your career goals and identify the next steps in your career journey. If you are unclear about your future career plan and want to leverage the latest in design thinking, this session is for you.
Career Planning Level 2 (Building Career Confidence and Capability)
Do you know what you want to do post-study but aren’t sure how to identify and build the skills to achieve your goals? This small group session will help you build a capability plan to identify clear career goals and build the confidence you need to communicate your journey, skills and experiences to employers. This session is for you if you are reasonably clear about your career goals.
These workshops are based on a particular field of study and aim to:
- explore industry-specific occupations and industry growth insights
- identify the skills that employers value.
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Information Technology
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences