Skip to Content

On this page you'll find info about:

Travel advice

The Government’s Smart Traveller website is your most reliable source for information about international travel.

Student visas

To find out about visas, enrolments and CoEs, check our COVID-19 updates. The Australian Government’s international student page also provides information on studying in Australia, scholarships and visas.

Student finances

We’ve got a range of resources to help you manage your expenses and establish an income. Take a look at our step-by-step guide on preparing a budget and tips for avoiding and dealing with debt. You can find these, and other, resources on our financial assistance website.

Financial help and support
If you’re struggling with your finances, you can get free financial counselling by calling the National Debt Hotline. In some circumstances, you might also be eligible to apply for a student loan or a student grant.

The Australian Red Cross has received Government funding to provide a small one-off emergency relief payment for temporary visa holders with urgent needs. If you’re an international student, you can check your eligibility on the Australian Red Cross website.

To help improve your financial literacy, enrol in the Salvation Army’s three-week online course Be the Boss.

Help with paying bills and rent
Off-Campus Housing Advisors are available at each of the campuses and can provide information, tenancy advice and support for students living in Australia off-campus.  If you need further assistance, please submit an enquiry to the Off-Campus Accommodation Service through

Course fees
You can find all the information you need on your course fees (including payment dates, payment methods and how to access your fee statement) on our fees and payment page. For the latest updates on course fees, see our COVID-19 updates page under the Changes to semester tab.


Our Career Connect advisers can help you plan your career, find work, opportunities and provide you with a range of resources to maximise your employment prospects. Just go to Career Connect’s website.

If you’re legally allowed to work in Australia, you might be able to apply for the Victorian Government’s Working for Victoria program.

Contact us for further information

For all your questions and for support, contact our friendly team at Monash Connect.