We can verify, at no charge, the following documents for you:
- academic records (transcripts)
- student letters (issued by us)
- testamur (award certificates).
Bring the original and photocopy to Monash Connect and we will verify them as true copies.
Other Monash documents
Take your documents to the faculty or department who issued them for verification.
We can't verify documents we haven't produced.
You can take your documents to someone in the community with the authority to certify them, such as a Justice of the Peace.
During semester, you can bring your documents to a Justice of the Peace on campus:
- Monash Connect, First Wednesday of the month (except January and December), 1–3pm
- Monash Connect, Thursday 11am – 12pm
For more information and a list of who can do this, see certifying documents.