Understanding your fees statement
Your fees statement lists your course and unit enrolment and the fees due.
To find out when your fees are due, see course fees payment dates.
You can also access your statement and past payments in WES.
Changes to enrolment
We'll send you a new fees statement within a few working days if you:
- make changes to your enrolment (adding or dropping units)
- move from a full-fee place to a Commonwealth supported place
- move from a Commonwealth supported place to a full-fee place
- change from an international student to an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you're a research degree student, we'll send you a new fees statement following any periods of approved leave (excluding annual leave) and upon submission of your thesis.
We'll email the fees statement to your Monash student email account as an attachment.
How to read your fees statement
- Click the relevant thumbnail below to see examples of fees statements.
- See descriptions of the fields by clicking the red dots with numbers.
Got a question? Monash Connect can help
We’re experiencing a large number of enquiries right now, so it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
If you’ve sent an enquiry, please wait for a reply before contacting us again. Most answers can be found on our website, in FAQs or Chat 365.