- Re-imagining health education
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Melbourne time zone)
- Online live stream
- Open to:
Join us as we explicitly consider the task of transforming health education. Facilitated by Australian journalist, author, radio and television presenter, Virginia Trioli, you will have the opportunity to hear from an interdisciplinary panel of leading scholars as they explore new ways of working, teaching, and learning in health education while responding to the following provocations:
- What are the current major challenges facing health education?
- What can we make of health education’s intentions and tactics?
- What does it mean to bring interdisciplinarity to the table, what does it offer and what challenges does it pose?
- How might we involve people and communities through participatory approaches to health education?
- Is there a need to explore new spaces for health education?
- How well placed are we to realise new ambitions for health education and what kind of workforce do we need?
Our series of Global Critical Conversations welcomes a line-up of distinguished scholars, educators and industry representatives to share their insights and engage in dialogue focusing on the Monash Education Research priorities.
- Event commences online
- Questions from audience
- Event concludes
This is a past event and registrations are now closed.
Please see our other upcoming events.