Cross institutional enrolments

If you are a student studying at another institution and wish to study at Monash University for credit towards your course you will need to complete a Cross Institutional application form (pdf 125kb) and return it to the campus on which you wish to study. In addition to the application form you will need to submit a letter of permission from your home institution's registrar (or other appropriate officer).

Contact the Faculty for further information

If your application is successful you will need to enrol at both institutions and must pay fees at both institutions. The fee charged at each institution will be for the units studied at that institution. If you are a Commonwealth Supported student you must complete a Request for Commonwealth Support and HECS-HELP form at both institutions. You will pay amenity fees at your home institution.